Post: Steel Benders
No. of Vacancies: One hundred (100) Vacancies
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute project plans of reinforcement steel, by cutting, bending and fixing reinforcement steel.
- Prepare material schedules and cost estimates for reinforcement works evaluation by the Quantity surveyor and consideration by the Site Engineer
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals to facilitate synergy on sites.
- Provide all necessary information for preparation of as built plans
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Ordinary Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognised Institution.
- Three (3) years’ experience on road Construction projects, as a Steel fixer on a Construction project.
- Ability to read and interpret reinforcement drawings
- Recommendation from a reputable Contractor or Client
Applications indicating the position being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic certificates, evidence of relevant working experience & contacts of three (3) Professional referees should be addressed and delivered to;
The Chief Human Resource Officer,
National Housing & Construction Company Limited,
Via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (All applications via email must be sent as one document not more than 10 mbs)
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line
Deadline for submission is Thursday, 14th April, 2022 by 4:00Pm. (EAT) Please note that only short listed candidates shall be contacted.