Post: Machine Operators – Excavator, Bull dozer, Rollers,Wheel loaders, Graders
No. of Vacancies: Fifty (50) Vacancies
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out daily condition checks to ensure that the vehicles/machines are in good running order.
- Regularly check the validity of the machines’ documents and report to the Officer in charge of transport in a timely manner.
- Operate allocated heavy construction machine to perform company works as allocated
- Endeavour to detect mechanical faults and immediately report to the designated Officer for appropriate action.
- Prepare fuel requisitions in time and ensure that fuel consumption is in line with the approved mileage and records.
- Record machine movements and usage systemically in the provided log sheets.
- Keep the machines clean, inter alia, in order to uphold the image of the Company.
- Monitor the timing for the servicing and periodic prevalence maintenance and draw the attention of the officer in charge of transport for action.
- Report all incidents, minor or major, to the Officer in charge of transport
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Ordinary Level (“O Level” Certificate of Education from a recognized Institution.
- Evidence of Specialized training from a recognized institution, as well as a valid operating license for heavy equipment.
- Evidence knowledge and skills in operating heavy construction equipment,
- A clean driving record and a valid operating License of Classes H, and or G as a minimum.
- 5 years’ experience in operating one or more of the heavy construction equipment’s
Applications indicating the position being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic certificates, evidence of relevant working experience & contacts of three (3) Professional referees should be addressed and delivered to;
The Chief Human Resource Officer,
National Housing & Construction Company Limited,
Via Email to: email@example.com. (All applications via email must be sent as one document not more than 10 mbs)
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line
Deadline for submission is Thursday, 14th April, 2022 by 4:00Pm. (EAT) Please note that only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
The post Machine Operators – Excavator, Bull dozer, Rollers,Wheel loaders, Graders ( 50 Positions) appeared first on O4UG.