Post: Machine Operator – Double Drum roller
No. of Vacancies: Fifteen (15) Vacancies
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate allocated drum roller to perform company works as allocated
- Endeavour to detect mechanical faults and immediately report to the designated Officer for appropriate action
- Prepare fuel requisitions in time
- Record machine usage systemically in the provided log sheets
- Keep the allocated machine clean, inter alia, in order to uphold the image of the Company.
- Monitor the timing for the servicing and periodic prevalence maintenance and draw the attention of the officer in charge of transport for action.
- Report all incidents, minor or major, to the Officer in charge transport, and to the police as may be necessary.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE).
- Evidence of knowledge and skills in operating double drum rollers of different capacities
- Five (5) years’ experience in operating double drum rollers of various Capacities on a construction project.
Applications indicating the position being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic certificates, evidence of relevant working experience & contacts of three (3) Professional referees should be addressed and delivered to;
The Chief Human Resource Officer,
National Housing & Construction Company Limited,
Via Email to: email@example.com. (All applications via email must be sent as one document not more than 10 mbs)
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line
Deadline for submission is Thursday, 14th April, 2022 by 4:00Pm. (EAT) Please note that only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
The post Machine Operator – Double Drum roller ( 15 Positions) appeared first on O4UG.