Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties of installation and maintenance of production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Performs simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform all machine work including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, tests and makes adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Operates a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detects faulty operations, defective material and reports those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Receive work orders and determine what parts, equipment and services are needed to perform necessary maintenance and repair work.
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
- Record keeping for the machine service history.
- Performs any other task as per management request.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline in relation to engineering.
- He should have knowledge in boilers, pipe fitting and welding
- Should be experienced in Beverage line Operation.
- Prior experience working in general maintenance, plumbing or HVAC
- Microsoft office skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Reasoning and calculating
- Adapt quickly to unfamiliar situations
- Embrace continuous learning mentality
- Work independently or in a team environment