Role & Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate to the customers the relevance of company products
- Negotiate the order in line with POC’s needs identifying the sale’s opportunities with the ultimate goal to achieve the sales volume
- Comply with management indicators such as: contactibility rate, hit rate, strike rate
- Interacting with the sales & distribution in field team to attain the volume target, communicate the issues such as clients with low drop size or no order, issues at their POCs, what they are requesting, in order to meet the volume sales targets
- Know the client base of the assigned zone and its purchase volume, align the route of the field team with the CIC agent call in order to solve issues in the route
- Optimize the adequate use of the negotiations tools such as promotions, trade discounts and credit needs a POCs and wholesalers that requires and align to the regional initiative
- Must be passionate about selling, with good advocacy and persuasive skills
- Must be presentable, good communicator, motivated, disciplined and ambitious
- Must be a youth who understands the geography, language and market of this area
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be holder of a minimum Diploma in Business or related field.
- Relevant experience in a FMCG Environment will be advantageous.
- Be able to work independently.
- Strong computer skills and analytical insights
- Highly competent in terms of numeracy
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.