Position: Branch Coordinator
Category: Full – time Employee
Reports to: Head of Operation
Location: Palabek- Lamwo, Uganda
The Branch Coordinator is responsible for the overall effectiveness and efficiency of all Seed Effect operations (Savings for Life Program, Training Program, and Spiritual Discipleship Program). The Branch Coordinator is responsible to actively supervise all branch staff members to ensure each staff is empowered to complete and account for their individual responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibility
• She/he is responsible for all Seed Effect field operations at branch level, these includes Savings program, the Educative training program, and the Spiritual Discipleship program.
• Ensures effective and efficient functionality of the branch either by taking individual responsibility or clearly delegating responsibility to a branch employee.
• Continued cooperation with Head office in implementation of organization programs through effective and timely communication
• Monitors the performance of each employee to ensure each employee works diligently and to the best of their abilities.
• Ensures all branch employees comply with the policies of Seed Effect and exemplify the mission and values of Seed Effect in their work Staff Feedback.
• Periodically appraises staff and provides report to the Human resource office on staff performance and recommendation of possible interventions to improve performance as well as provides feedback to employees Communication with Staff
• Maintains direct and open communication with each branch employee. This includes proactively seeking feedback from each employee about their areas of responsibility and being responsive to their ideas and concerns.
• Maintain an open, collaborative, and team-oriented environment among branch employees.
• Oversees and participates in marketing of programs to new clients and marketplaces.
• Connects with stakeholders, attends program meetings and provides reports to both Head Office and Stakeholder on progress of operation in area of operation
• Represents Seed Effect Uganda in area of operation and provides feedback to Head Office
• Supervises and ensures timely entry of operation related data in the system Program Evaluation and Growth
• Periodically conducts analysis, evaluation and reporting of Seed Effect’s branch operations.
• In collaboration with Head Office team, develop and implement ideas to improve program performance and expand operations in a manner consistent with the mission and objectives of Seed Effect.
• Communication with Head Office
• Maintains open, direct and transparent communication wi~\e Head Office Teams. This includes being available to communicate with the teams each working day via email and via Skype as needed.
• Prepares monthly and quarterly report on operation of the SFL program and entire branch activities for submission to Head Office
• Financial Management
• Ensure accurate and detailed records of all financial transactions are maintained at branch level
• Ensures compliance with all financial accountability procedures.
• Works closely with Head of Finance to develop, manage and monitor branch budget and program funds.
• Commitment to Christ
• Models a work ethic and lifestyle committed to humbly pursuing and serving Christ for the entire staff.
• Actively pursue, model and employ Biblical conflict resolution as necessary.
• International relation
• Together with Senior Field Officer, plans, coordinates and organizes necessary requirement for successful visitation of donors and international visitors
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Maintains responsibility for the coordination of project monitoring and evaluation at the Branches
• Follow up with field team by providing technical, logistical and organizational support to ensure continued engagement in project activities
• Develops evaluation plans and implements the monitoring and evaluation framework at the Branch level
• Hel she will define project objectives and oversee quality control of the project at the Branch level
• Timely submission of accurate periodic report to Head Office
• Ensure groups become independent and are able of ran their own activity without support of Seed Effect Uganda
• Plans and visits Seed Effect Uganda groups to know progress of groups and provide feedback on operation of activities
• Personal confession of faith in Jesus Christ and a passionate commitment to Seed Effect’s mission to serve as a holistic tool to live out the great Commission, alongside the Great Commandment as we empower the poor to know and follow Christ, plug into the local church, and overcome physical poverty.
• Ability to demonstrate servant leadership skills
• Must hold at least 0 ‘level certificate with at least a pass in English
• Training and experience in catering are an added advantage
• At least one years’ experience in a similar position with an NGO or private organization
• Should be neat, clean and organized
• Highly organized with good planning and time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, keep record and manage finances
• Flexible, ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Must be a resident of Palabek sub-county.
How to apply
Seed Effect Uganda is inviting all qualified candidates to submit their applications and updated resume, present positions, copies of transcripts/ certificates, valid riding permit (Field Officer and Senior Field Officer) and address of three (3) referees plus day time contact to;
Human Resource Office, Seed Effect Uganda,
P.O Box 209, Adjumani Uganda
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our Offices- (we have offices in Adjumani, Moyo, Arua, Yumbe)
• All online Applications should have all documents attached in one pdf and the position applied for should be the subject.
• All candidates MUST submit a recent recommendation letter from the church plus contact of a spiritual mentor (one ofthe 3 references must be a spiritual mentor)
• All candidates applying for Field Positions MUST submit a valid riding permit.
• Seed Effect Uganda is an equal opportunity employer, while we thank all applicants for their interest, only those shortlisted shall be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Office Assistants should submit their application to the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) Palabek, Lamwo.
Deadline: Tuesday 12th April 2022.