Key Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
-Prepare and manage correspondences, reports and documents;
-Organize travel arrangements;
-Maintain schedules and calendars of official work;
-Arrange and confirm appointments;
-Handle incoming mail and other materials;
-Set up and maintain filing systems;
-Answer and route in-coming calls appropriately;
-Operate office equipment to execute official work;
-Receive Embassy visitors and clients in a professional manner;
-Prepare refreshments for Embassy guests and official meetings;
-Procure, manage and track office supplies and sundries;
– Take photographs of official Embassy activities and maintain a database of pictures/ photos for official use;
Applications should be submitted to the following email address: email@example.com not later than Friday 25th March, 2022.
Applicants should have the following:
- A university degree or its equivalent;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- High integrity; Interpersonal communication and computer skills;
- Ability to Adapt to multi-cultural settings and work with minimum supervision;
- High regard for quality, standards and results;
- Ability to handle clients and large volumes of paperwork;
- Team Building skills.
How to apply:
Applicants should scan and submit copies of the following documents with their application:
- Job application letter addressed to the Ambassador, Embassy of the Republic of Uganda, Washington DC, indicating the position applied for;
- Copy of a university degree certificate or its equivalent;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume with two referees;
- Letters of recommendation from referees.
NB: Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB, using portable documents format (PDF).
- Only applications submitted using the above designated email address will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring their original academic certificates, transcripts and letters of recommendation from referees, National Identity Cards (for Ugandans) and proof of legal residence and work permit for the U.S, to the oral interview.
- Applicants should be legal residents in the U.S with relevant work permit
In case of any inquiry, contact Tel. No. +1-202-726-7100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org