JOB TITLE: HEAD BUSINESS & INSTITUTIONAL BANKING (1)
REPORTS TO: CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER
To develop and drive Sales targets, Balance Sheet, Profit and loss targets for the Business & Institutional Banking segment, examine and lay strategies for business growth, monitor and regularly report on segment performance, oversee product mix development, and take responsibility for the Business & Institutional Banking performance in line with the bank policies and strategy
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Banking environment with at least 5 years in the Business (SME or Corporate) business function, should have been an SME or Corporate Relationship Manager for at least 5 years. Having been serving at a managerial level in this area is an added advantage.
• The candidate MUST be familiar with trade finance and transactional banking solutions and should possess vast experience in serving this kind of clientele.
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge in Business Development, Relationship Management, Negotiation and Credit Analysis.
How to apply
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION STRICTLY ONLINE:
• Detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic documents
• Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
• Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
On line applications addressed to Ag.Chief HR & Admin.Oficer, PostBank Uganda Limited. Send application to email@example.com with job title as the subject
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 11th April, 2022