PRINCIPAL PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER ( I POSITION)
Reporting to Executive Director, the successful candidate duty station shall be at DDA Head Office and shall be required to perform the following duties;
1) Promote the Authority’s image to all the stakeholders.
2) Develop and implement strategic public relations strategy to communicate the Authority’s key messages to stakeholders and public.
3) Plan, budget and coordinate all public relations promotional programmes within DDA.
4) Maintain stakeholder relations that include internal and external stakeholder partnerships.
5) Address inquiries from the Media and other parties in consultation with technical units.
6) Develop and build DDA’s Corporate Brand that distinguishes DDA from other Authorities.
7) Develop content and distribute press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material in consultation with the supervisor.
8) Carry out research and advise management on the necessary changes that need to be undertaken to improve service delivery.
9) Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications and experience
1) Honors degree in Mass communication or Honors Degree in Journalism or any other relevant Honors degree from a recognized University.
2) A Master’s degree in a related field is a must.
3) Post graduate qualification in Marketing is an added advantage.
4) At least 6 – years of working experience of which three (3) are at senior level in a reputable Organization.
How to apply
Interested applicants who meet the specified job requirements should submit hand written applications, up to date curriculum vitae and photocopies of certified academic credentials and three referees not later than 29th April 2022 at 5:00pm to the address below.
Dairy Development Authority (DDA)
Plot 1, Kafu Rd. Kampala
P.O. Box 34006, Kampala
Tel: 0414-343883 / 0414-343901/2
For detailed Job Descriptions for the jobs, please visit our website on: www.dda.go.ug
The post Principal public relations officer appeared first on O4UG.