DAIRY DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS (2 – POSITIONS)
Reporting to Senior Dairy Development Officer, the successful candidate duty station shall be at the DDA Regional Office and shall be required to perform the following duties;
1) Implement appropriate programmes aimed at improving dairy husbandry practices and farm business development.
2) Conduct trainings that are aimed at increased milk production, productivity and support disease control interventions within the region.
3) Implement strategies and programmes for increasing milk production & productivity, marketing, consumption of milk and milk products.
4) Support and collect data related to the dairy industry in the region.
5) Inspect and recommend for registration of dairy farms in the region.
6) Support relevant actors in the region to enhance development in the dairy industry.
7) Support the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on the dairy interventions in the region.
8) Support the formation and strengthening of dairy stakeholder’s organizations within the region.
9) Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications and experience
1) Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine or Honor is Degree in Animal Production, Technology & Management or any other relevant Honor’s degree from a recognized University.
2) Post Graduate qualification in a relevant field is an added advantage.
3) At least 2 – years of working relevant experience.
How to apply
Interested applicants who meet the specified job requirements should submit hand written applications, up to date curriculum vitae and photocopies of certified academic credentials and three referees not later than 29th April 2022 at 5:00pm to the address below.
Dairy Development Authority (DDA)
Plot 1, Kafu Rd. Kampala
P.O. Box 34006, Kampala
Tel: 0414-343883 / 0414-343901/2
For detailed Job Descriptions for the jobs, please visit our website on: www.dda.go.ug
The post Dairy development officer ( 2 Positions) appeared first on O4UG.