Develop and implement strategic and organizational learning and performance structures, systems and processes that support Baylor programmes/projects and increase organizational, team, and staff effectiveness. He/she will provide strong subject matter expertise in staff learning and development, performance management, organization development and leadership development.
Staff learning and development
- In liaison with line managers, assess and prioritize staff learning/training and development needs across the organization and develop and implement learning and development programs to achieve desired results.
- Design and deliver engaging learning sessions for staff using various instructional strategies.
- Deliver quality and impactful employee induction and orientation programme(s) in collaboration with other Baylor Uganda directorates.
- Identify, select and manage relationships with external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and training providers who can efficiently deliver training to acceptable standards while developing internal capacity.
- Develop and Support staff and managers implement a Career Development Program that meets both the employees and the organisation objectives.
- Identify key metrics and develop evaluation processes to ensure overall effectiveness of staff learning and development programs/initiatives in line with approved budgets.
- Coordinate performance management processes across the organization ensuring that performance management processes are aligned with organizational goals; are completed timely and applicable performance management actions are implemented.
- Continually build capacity of staff and managers in performance management processes to build and sustain a high performance-oriented culture.
- Support the Managers to identify high potential talent and put measures to develop and retain high potential talent.
- Support the Head of HR in implementing organizational leadership development initiatives to build leadership capacity and manage organizational talent.
- Facilitate the implementation of development activities for identified talent pools to support succession planning in line with the leadership development initiatives Organizational Development
- Provide technical support in the design and delivery of organizational development activities, including change management initiatives, organizational reviews and re-design etc.
- Participate in and provide technical support in the review of systems, policies and procedures. Reporting.
- Develop appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, measure results and optimize the impact of the learning, performance and development management function.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- · Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or Organizational Psychology and related fields.Experience:Competencies:· Knowledge and experience in instructional and curriculum design and adult learning.· Knowledge and experience in e-learning.· Independently motivated, able to meet deadlines and proven ability to follow through on initiatives· Coaching and mentoring skills
- · Project management experience
- · Working knowledge of Organizational Development principles and methods
- · Knowledge and experience on Training of Trainers.
- · Strong internal consulting skills, facilitation skills and communication skills with employees at all levels.
- · At least 5 years’ working experience in Human Resources Management particularly in learning & development and performance management, leadership and organizational development, career planning, and succession management;
- · Bachelor’s degree in HRM, Organizational Psychology or a similar field;
- 5 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post HR Coordinator Learning, Performance and Development, Rwenzori appeared first on Latest Jobs in Uganda .