Project Financial Literacy Training for refugee youth
Contract type Short Term
Contract Duration 3 to 4 months, preferable start 1st November 2022
Reports To MEAL Specialist
Purpose of the Role:
The M&E Assistant will work hand in hand with the MEAL Specialist to develop and review tools, ensure that data gathered accurately supports reporting on project progress and facilitating reports writing. She/he will provide to field teams technical advice on data collection and related matters.
M&E Assistant trains field level Data Assistants on data collection tools and directly supervises them across the project implementation sites and works closely with Team Leaders.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation/ Project Management/ Statistics.
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar position
• Working in a refugee context is an added advantage although not a strict requirement.
• Ability to prioritise demanding workload and to work under minimal supervision
• Good communication, feedback, and interpersonal and supervisory skills.
• Able to work with multi-cultural environment.
• Good computing skills; Word, Microsoft Office, M & E tools such as Kobo toolbox.
How to apply
Email Application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on 10th October 2022.
Application and CVs Should be ONE PDF document and a maximum of 5 pages
Include in your application letter:
• Gross salary request,
• Contact details (email and telephone) of 3 professional reference persons.
Please quote the position you apply for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do not email copies of certificates.
If you do not hear from FRC by 20th October, your application has not been successful.
FRC is committed to observing all local, national and international laws that protect children, vulnerable adults, and basic human rights of all. FRC is committed to a policy of “zero tolerance for sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH)” and expects anyone who works for FRC to uphold protection and safeguarding as a priority.