Position 3: Construction Team Deputy Lead Mechanical
Summary Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to Construction Team Lead, the construction team lead mechanical is responsible for the whole mechanical work.
- Overall responsibility for mechanical team HSE work
- Overall responsibility for mechanical team quality management work
- Overall responsibility for mechanical team internal control management work
- Overall responsibility for mechanical team progress central management work
- Overall responsibility for mechanical team building and management
- Be responsible for organizing, making (revising) the rules and regulations of the project department Be responsible for the execution of the project contract
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 14 years of experience in the construction industry, and 8 years of experience overseas.more than 8 projects execution experiences overseas
- Requiring work experience of minimum 1 project with 300 million contract value
- Skills of communication, organization, coordination, teamwork, decision, and policy-making
- Knowledge of project management. instrument management,progress&quality control, the process of mechanical construction, etc.
- Abilities of decision and policy making, giving different solutions. applying technical knowledge to analyze problems and create solutions, analyzing, commerce, and being adaptable to different projects and project teams
- Advanced computer skills in MS office like word, excel, PPT, P6, CAD, etc.
How to apply:
Please send your CVs and application letter for specific positions mentioned above to email address at email@example.com by November 2nd, 2022, 5pm.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, qualifications, nationality and 3 references, please indicate the position you’re applying for in the subject of the email.