MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit competent individual to fill the following Position;
Job Title: Analyst – P10 Programme
Reports to: Senior Manager – Customer Experience Planning & Enablement
Division: Customer Experience
No. of Vacancies: 1
Main Job Functions:
- Responsible for analytics on information to distil customer intelligence
- Design and develop standard CEX surveys and reporting formats
- Analyse CEX survey data, operational diagnostic, competitors and develop insights for CEX’s Management
- Track and report customer advocacy metrics across the organisation
- Provide support in the design, execution, analysis and communication of customer research and feedback
- Conduct CEX change readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings to the CEX Management.
- Implement proper controls/sign-offs/authorizations for all CEX change requests.
- Analyse and report on CEX Strategy’s implementation, results and actions from closed loop feedback
- Manage and promote CEX’s programs and channels ensuring effective uniform, and timely information dissemination to the frontline Staff.
- Monitor Opco customer touch points to ensure continuous customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Get information and insights from the “voice of the Customer” initiatives through various segmented customer engagement programs i.e. Customer Focus Group Sessions, Customer Forums, Social media, etc.
- Manage the execution of the Customer Experience Blueprint in the management and implementation of new systems and procedures.
- Develop Customer insights report specifications through various Dashboards to assist CEX Management’s business decisions
- Manage relationships with key customer impacting business units for service efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in mathematics, Economics, Information Technology, Statistics, Business computing or Commerce
- 2 to 4 years work experience in a customer facing operations environment
- Experience with Reporting, Data Generation, Management and Analysis
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Highly proficient in all MS Office applications i.e. Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Database Management Experience (SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc) with proficiency in scripting using T-SQL, R, SAS, etc
- Telecommunication and project management experience is an added advantage
- Data Management
- Business Planning and Analysis
- Project Management Reporting
- Quality Management
- Customer life time value
- Service Segmentation
- Loyalty & Churn Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Data Management and Reporting
- Customer Focus and priority driven
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Insight Management
- Product knowledge
- Effective Communication skills,
- High level of energy and creativity; willingness to go the extra mile
- Highly driven and motivated with strong personal presence, integrity and resilience
- Results orientated
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
MTN Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.