Bellazuri is a limited liability company registered according to the laws of Uganda as a manufacturing company engaged in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical and cosmetics products. The company is located in Kampala, Uganda. The company’s vision is to conquer the market for eco-friendly and high-quality products in East Africa. Our competitive advantage of combining our German engineering skills with the in-depth knowledge of our local team will enable us to offer high-quality products exactly tailored to our customers’ needs.
Manufacturing the world’s most loved pharmaceutical and cosmetic products and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure, and robust training & development.
The key purpose of this role is operating equipment and managing associated processes & performance in packaging and production.
KEY OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines in the process as per standards
- Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Accountable for shift output efficiency (OEEs, Quality, waste reduction, and environment protection)
- Accountable for the usage of the inputs / raw materials issued for production and time
- Consistently keep process records as required by the quality management systems
- Ensure own safety and of any contractors working in the plant
- Ensure compliance with safety requirements in the work environment, this is aimed at achieving zero harm/injury.
- Operates and carries out daily autonomous maintenance and scheduled preventive and corrective
KEY SKILLS / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Engineering skills (mechanical /electrical/ instrumentation)
- Operational system support skills as defined in the company Capability matrix
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Time management
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Dedicated with minimal direction
- Change Agent
Training and coaching in process control, Preferably in the cosmetic/pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
A Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is a minimum requirement.
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should send copies of their CVs and academic transcripts to our HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org, the deadline for submission is 14th October 2022.