RADIOGRAPHER – 10 POSITIONS
Reporting to: TB Prevalence Survey Coordinator
The purpose of this job is to provide Radiography services during the TB prevalence survey implementation.
- Install X-ray equipment at survey site
- Ensure radiation safety for self and public
- Maintain the X-ray equipment and ensuring QA,
- De-install the X-ray equipment at the end of field work,
- Perform routine maintenance and basic troubleshooting
- Keep the Radiography Equipment in the secured place/environment
- Receive clients from interviewing clinician
- Inform participants on procedure
- Provide group and final instructions on breathing tasks
- Register clients by entering their data in the logbook
- Instruct the participant to redress and wait for results outside
- Carrying out the chest X-ray procedure using a mobile x-ray unit
- Follow project protocol and manual of field operations in all procedures and always keep all study information confidential.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a Diploma in Radiography or Degree in Radiography or Medical Imaging. Certificate in good clinical practice is added advantage.
How to apply: Interested persons should send their applications with current CV, stating two referees and their contacts to the Dean, Makerere University School of Public Health, not later than Monday, October 03, 2022, 5.00 pm via the application links below.