BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN – 5 POSITIONS
Reporting to: Field Team Lead
The purpose of this job is to support electrical installation, repairs and maintenance services for various equipment and accessories during the TB prevalence survey implementation.
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain electrical equipment and components
- Test continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems
- Remove and replace faulty components, as required for each type of equipment and accessories
- Report faults to immediate supervisors timely
- Complete electrical work and maintenance in accordance with code requirements
- Assist with completing preventative maintenance in accordance with the Preventative maintenance Program and documenting such as required
- Maintain a daily record of activity (timecard or logbook)
- Follow project protocol and manual of field operations in all procedures and always keep all study information confidential.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Diploma in Biomedical Engineering Technology, with minimum of 5 years’ experience. Certificate in good clinical practice is added advantage.
How to apply: Interested persons should send their applications with current CV, stating two referees and their contacts to the Dean, Makerere University School of Public Health, not later than Monday, October 03, 2022, 5.00 pm via the application links below.
Biomedical Technician: https://forms.gle/Ja2wtLtDAgWUDfoc9