Guard and patrol the Baylor Uganda premises to protect lives of employees and patients and property against fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism, and illegal activity.
- Receive and direct clients and visitors to their rightful destination/ offices.
Conduct hourly rounds to guard the lives of Baylor Uganda staff, patients and property according to Baylor Uganda security guidelines.
Inspect people and packages entering and leaving the building according to requirements of the gate release register.
Security of Premises and Staff
- Interrogate, arrest and hand over suspected criminals to the police according to Baylor Uganda arrest procedures/security regulations and supervisors’ instructions.
- Hand over all assigned utilities to the next security guard on exit after thorough verification according to Baylor Uganda security regulations.
- Sensitize staff on regular security consciousness.
Documentation & Records
Register all visitors coming into and leaving the facility.
Develop night duty rosters with clear working hour shifts and procedures for the guards to complete inspection.
Prepare a monthly security report, updating management on security activities and any disturbances occurring during the serving period.
- Direct visitors to park in the correct spaces to avoid congestion and disturbances.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- O’Level Certificate
- Experience in Security Management for a minimum of five (05) years
- 5 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.