The position holder will provide oversight for the implementation of the facility-based arm of the community strategy to ensure that effective, functional linkages are established and maintained between the facility and community structures for accelerated epidemic control. S/he will also provide oversight for the Differentiated Service Delivery Model, Key Population programming and coordination of Key Population Civil Society Organization, and gender mainstreaming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies/Social Sciences/Community Psychology/ or other related field plus 3 years experience in Community/Public Health Programmes
Job-related experience, knowledge, and skills:
- 3 years of experience in implementing Community-based health programs
- Experience implementing MOH and PEPFAR Community Health Frameworks
- Ability to influence behavioral change
- Demonstrable experience with Participatory Community Approaches
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should apply through the Mildmay Uganda online job application system which can be accessed via this link http://126.96.36.199:8082/MUGJOBSONLINE Only candidates with complete information, and who meet the specified job requirements will be contacted.