Quality control officers (2)
Main role: Working together with Study Coordinator and Investigators to supervise and support field data collection activities.
- Support the training of research assistants
- Review data collection process and collected data
- Ensure that the research assistants collect quality data by following agreed data quality checks.
- Ensure that the collected data are saved in the designed databases on the project server.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Investigators or study coordinator
- Adhere to COVID19 infection prevention and control measures as articulated in the study’s COVID19 risk mitigation plan and as guided by Ministry of Health.
Minimum qualifications and requirements
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Having worked in at least 2 research projects as a quality control officer or similar role.
- Experience in Electronic Data Collection using software like Open Data Kit.
- Must possess a valid certificate in Good Clinical Practice or Human Subject Research.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience in collecting quantitative or/and qualitative health research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Must be willing to work beyond official working hours in the field
- Willingness to work in fast-paced and occasionally demanding environment
- Ability to fluently speak and read any of the local languages Luganda, Lunyakole-rukiiga, Runyoro, Lumasaba, Lusoga, Alur, Acholi and Pokot
How to apply: Interested persons should send their application and updated curriculum vitae (CV) to the link below stating two referees and their contacts not later than 26th September 2022, 5.00 pm. Applications should be addressed to: The Dean, Makerere University School of Public Health
Quality Control Officers application link: https://forms.gle/tTpFwtuccBfpzkZp6
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted