USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Supervisory Project Management Specialist (S/PMS) (Collaborating, Learning and Adapting).
Salary Range: UGX 219,900,268 to 324,611,127 per annum, equivalent to FSN-12.
Offers must be submitted as detailed in Section IV of the solicitation document and shall include:
- A typed and signed (hand or electronic signature) (around Section 6 – Declaration) DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf; Version Exp. 06/2022).
- Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
- Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
- Supplemental [separate] document specifically addressing each QRF as outlined in the solicitation.
- Copies of Academic Transcripts.
- All offers must be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 20, 2022:4:45 PM local time.
- Offers should be in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). No other file types will be accepted. All documents should be scanned into one (1) document (one (1) ATTACHMENT) which should not exceed 10MB.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY SHORT LISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED.
The post Supervisory Project Management Specialist (S/PMS) (Collaborating, Learning and Adapting) appeared first on Latest Jobs in Uganda .