Support the Regional Human Resource Coordinator in implementation of the organisational policies and practices and working alongside other partner districts to provide comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business in the Region.
- Support the recruitment and selection process for District supported staff as per the approved Regional human resource plan, implement the induction and placement procedure for new staff and manage staff exit process in line with the Baylor HR Manual
- Prepare and submitting to the Regional HR Coordinator monthly and quarterly reports in regard to the human resource management issues related to cluster management and District staff in line with the Baylor Uganda HR Manual.
- Maintain and update the HR regional data base according to the approved personnel lists by the HR Coordinator and generate clock in & out time system in alignment to the leave and out of office information in the region in line with the Baylor Uganda HR Manual and submit monthly reports to the HR Coordinator for implementation.
- Monitor implementation of employee relations, health and safety, leave management and welfare procedure in the region and attend cluster meetings and HR clinics in the clusters to identify welfare issues and staff concerns for the HR Coordinator’s attention
- Develop and monitor a travel plan for support supervision of the District supported staff in the health units to ensure timely submission of time sheets, periodic certification forms and any other required documents.
- Implementation of performance management system, policies and procedures and provide technical support to the District supported staff during each cycle in the region in line with the HR manual.
- Preparation of monthly payroll for the District supported staff for approval by the Regional HR Coordinator.
- Participate in the development and monitoring or the regional HR plan and budget in line with the HR departmental plan and Baylor Uganda Financial guidelines.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- A Degree in industrial/Organizational Psychology or Human Resource management with at least two (3) years’ experience supporting HRH supervisions in an NGO,
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.