Reports to: Manager Governance and Public Sector Planning and Supervises the Planner Public Sector Management
Preferred age limit: 30 – 55 years
Purpose of the Job: To technically support the achievement of the NDP and Uganda Vision objectives through effective participation with other key stakeholders in designing working strategies, policies and implementation modalities that ensure a highly performing public sector that efficiently delivers public goods/ services and facilitates economic development through supporting public private initiatives through a conducive social and economic environment.
Please click here for detailed job descriptions and specifications.
- (a) The preferred method of applications’ is recorded delivery through the NPA Front Desk / Reception. However, candidates using post office should post early enough to avoid late deliveries and retrievals from post office beyond the closing date.
- (b) Applicants are to forward two sets of applications with detailed curriculum vitae, including phone and email contacts; photocopies of academic and professional certificates, transcripts and copy of National ID, addressed to: The Executive Director, National Planning Authority, P.O.BOX 21434 Kampala Uganda; Planning – House Plot 17A Clement Hill Road.
- (c) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “NPA” is an equal opportunity employer any form of canvassing or lobbying shall lead to disqualification.
- (d) The successful candidates will be offered contracts in accordance with NPA guidelines.
- (e) Advertised positions not filled thereafter will remain open until when filled.
- (f) The deadline of submission is Friday 7th October, 2022 (16.55hrs). Applications received after the closing date and time shall not be considered.