dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the position of Records Clerk in the (COO) Domain to support our expansion strategy.
REPORTING TO: Records Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Records Manager, the role holder will ensure safe custody of all the Bank’s records in both Registry and the offsite archives. The records clerk will ensure document protection against alteration, theft, and physical damage. They will ensure documents are accessed only by authorized personnel and a high level of integrity maintained at all times. They will provide day to day support in accordance with the laid down bank’s policies and procedures.
- Receive and record all documents delivered to registry from the business
- Act on retrieval requests received from the designated channels
- Manage queries and Complaints directed to the department
- Escalate to the line manager any control breaches that may be detected in the records management process.
- Capturing of records received from the business in the DMIS
- Weekly reconciliation of records/stock taking in registry
- Ensure compliance of the controls, policies and processes set by the bank, the regulator and government
- Tracking in and out of records
- Merging, pocketing and Labelling of documents
- Shelving/Archiving of records
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Possession of a University Degree.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Previous work experiences in Records and Operations in a financial institution is preferred.
- Customer centric with a distinct team-work attitude and the ability to pay attention to detail.
- A fast learner who is self-driven.
- High levels of Integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and Interpersonal Skills.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 21st September 2022 to the email address indicated below.
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.