Terms of Appointment: Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
• Providing for efficient database design and database implementation
• Maintaining central database structures and administering access rights
• Advising on the use of centralized and distributed databases
• Maintaining the integrity and protection of Database systems
• Providing technical guidelines and assistance to staff and other stakeholders on Database matters
• Testing potential Software and advice on its application.
• An Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Library or Bachelor of Science Information Science/System or statistics, mathematics/Physics/Electrical/Electronic from recognized University/Institution.
How to apply
All applications should be accompanied with recent (3) passport size photographs and CVs detailing work experience, present position, current remuneration, professional and educational qualifications.
Applicants must also include contact details (telephone and email) of three (3) referees and Application should be addressed to the
Ministry of Water and Environment,
Old Port bell Road, Luzira
P.O Box 20026, Kampala
and should be delivered to the Ministry registry not later than 23 September 2022. For further details please refer to the website www.mwe.co.ug