JOB TITLE: HEAD OF BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY
REPORTS TO: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
• Oversee the Business Technology (BT) function and projects, in line with the Bank’s BT strategy, to ensure a robust systems and IT infrastructure.
• Delivery of production technology to the Bank and supporting all technology solutions and assuring the stability and health of the technology services to enhance service delivery and ultimately customer experience.
• Advise on technology strategy, technology security and standards, technology architecture, Core Banking Systems, Infrastructure management, as well as implementation and maintenance of these systems in a client-centric manner.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Possession of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• A relevant advanced (Master’s or Postgraduate) University degree is an added advantage
• Professional Certification in technology governance and/or leadership – eg ITIL, CGEIT, CISM, or other relevant professional certification(s) in any other IT field
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION STRICTLY ONLINE:
• Detailed CV
• Certified copies of academic documents
• Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
• Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please send your application to email@example.com addressed to the Chief HR & Admin Officer and put the job you are applying for as the Subject (Strictly).
Applications must reach the address above by Saturday 20th September, 2022.