Job title: Procurement Manager
JOB RER: ADMIN/EQBUL 09/2022/2
Reports to: Head of Administration
To drive the bank’s supplier term negotiations by ensuring purchase of goods and services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control & compliance with Equity Bank’s policies and procedures.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, or related field, from an accredited institution.
• Post graduate qualification by the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply is a must.
• At least 8 years of working experience in a purchasing or procurement capacity in a highly competitive Commercial environment, 3 of which must be at managerial level.
• Proven and significant experience in Procurement and contract management, including an ability to review procurement demands & trends, and to develop procurement strategies.
• Good knowledge and understanding of relevant purchasing regulations, laws, and procedures
• Knowledge of the banking products, digital solutions, services, policies, and systems, to enable appreciation of the impact of the role.
• Excellent Understanding of Information Technology policies and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of Local IT standards, Laws, Regulations.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your job application cover letter along with a detailed resume, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials in a single PDF file format, quoting the respective Job title or Ref no. in the subject field to email@example.com by Friday, 16th September 2022