Job title: Head of Debt Collections & Recoveries
JOB REF: CRED/EQUBL 09/2022/1
Reports to: Head of Credit
To provide strategic leadership to the Collections & Recoveries team in the effective and efficient management of delinquent & NPL accounts & customers in line with Equity Bank’s Debt Management strategy and Credit Policies & Procedures.
Desired knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business related field, from an accredited institution.
• At least 10 years of working experience in credit or collections with at least 5 years in special assets and bad debt management in a financial institution.
• Good knowledge and understanding of relevant banking and regulations on asset quality/credit legislation.
• Knowledgeable with local legal system/framework, corporate finance, insolvency law and security/collateral issues.
• Proven track record at Senior Management Level with experience of applying sound judgment in credit decisions in all parts of the credit cycle.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your job application cover letter along with a detailed resume, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials in a single PDF file format, quoting the respective Job title or Ref no. in the subject field to email@example.com by Friday, 16th September 2022