Job title: Manager, IT Governance & Service Management
JOB REF: IT/EQBUL 09/2022/2
Reports to: Head, IT
To champion continuous definition and improvement of IT service management processes, IT governance & supporting tools by ensuring smooth IT operations that meet business demands in compliance with ITIL standards and agreed service levels.
Desired knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related qualification. Professional qualifications such as ITIL foundation level certification, MCSA/MCSE/ CCNA is required.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT in an organization of similar and complexity, three (3) of which must be at a manager level.
• Sound knowledge of practical implementation & use of ITSM framework, IT infrastructure services, formal IT processes & business processes.
• In depth understanding of service design & transition, major incident management, disaster recovery & continuous service improvement management.
• Experience in IT service delivery/management within the financial sector or banking industry.
• Ability to establish strong working relationships with the business & other key stakeholders.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your job application cover letter along with a detailed resume, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials in a single PDF file format, quoting the respective Job title or Ref no. in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 16th September 2022