-Cola Beverages Africa [CCBA] is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of CCBA.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Route to Market Specialist based in Kampala.
Asa Route to Market Specialist, you will report directly to the Route to Market Manager
Key Purpose Statement
The RTM Specialist will Provide functional expertise, capability building, and operational support through Sales and Distribution areas.Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide specialist and operational support on:
- RTM design and execution
- SFE/Sales Force Effectiveness, covering
- Secondary distribution
- Execution elements of Innovation projects
- Commercial digital agenda, including Sales Automation, etc
- Identify, codify and deploy best practices, core processes, and enabling systems – this will require effective partnering and collaboration to spot practices for deployment
- Design and deploy capability-building assets, including learning solutions, development programs, working with HQ HR
- Train, support, and coach local Commercial teams to adopt and use frameworks, tools, assets, and best practices
- Measure and benchmark key dimensions of sales performance
- Provide specialist support for complex projects, incl. business development
- Support the RTM Manager in providing thought leadership and content that shapes business strategy and plans.
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications & Experience
- Academic background: Relevant University/bachelor’s degree is essential.
- Approximately 5 – 10 years of relevant corporate experience
- A track record of delivering results in a Sales role that focused on building capability
- Sound knowledge and experience of Sales Force Effectiveness and Third-Party Management/Distribution model
- Competent understanding of stock management and stock modeling
- Ability to implement governance and compliance processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively across multiple functions, business units, and teams.
- Good cross-functional experience and understanding of the value chain
- Well-organized and able to prioritize and plan work
- Strong orientation towards customer service