Agency for Community Empowerment (AFCE Uganda)
Partners for Children WorldWide (PfCW) is a non –governmental organization operating in the districts of; Soroti, Serere, Amuria, Katakwi, Kabelebyong and Kaberamaido supporting communities to address the plight of Deprived, Excluded and Vulnerable children in the operational area. PfCW’s thematic program interventions are Health care and support, Youth empowerment, Child Sponsorship, Basic Education, household economic empowerment, Early Childhood Development, and child protection. To deliver programs that transforms the lives of children in the supported communities, PfCW seeks to recruit a suitably qualified, self-motivated, and hardworking person in the position below
JOB TITLE: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR (CDF) – 2 POSITIONS.
Reporting to: Program Officer (PO) with a dotted line to Community Chairperson
Responsible for: Community Development Assistant, Guard and Community Mobilizer (s)
Duty Station: Aakum Community Office – Katakwi districts/ Kidetok Community – Serere District. (May be transferred to other field offices as per PfCW HR policy)
To plan, administer, coordinate, and monitor all community level sponsorship and program activities, in line with the set performance targets and Job description
A Diploma or Degree in Education, Development Studies, Social Work and Social Administration, Community Based Rehabilitation, Community Psychology, Adult and Community Education or related field.
• At least two years of post-graduation work experience in community development projects.
• Demonstrated ability in organizing and facilitating community groups.
• Demonstrated experience in human relations.
• Experience in Participatory community development approaches; mobilization and capacity building
• Knowledge of government strategies & policies on OVC, UN convention on the Rights of a Child.
• Possess well-developed networking abilities, and be able to interact well with children, adult communities, and staff.
• Experience in using computer applications (word processing, excel, internet)
• Having experience in community development projects with a Child focused Non-Governmental Organization will be an added advantage.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS.
Please apply in Confidence to:
The Programs Manager, Partners for Children Worldwide,
P.O. Box 390 Soroti
Plot 7 Haridas; behind Pioneer Primary School,
Soroti City, Pioneer Ward
Applications should be hand delivered and registered at PfCW Offices located at Plot 07 Haridas Road, Soroti City, near Soroti flying school main gate.
Application Deadline: Thursday 21st July 2022 5:00 PM
The post Community development facilitator ( 2 Positions) -Partners for Children WorldWide appeared first on Latest Jobs in Uganda .
For feedback write to info [at] afceug.org. Follow AFCE Uganda on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest news and articles from our Community Empowerment Blog. Thank you for your visit.