The data entrant will be required to scrutinize all collected data in preparation for its capture and analysis, enter data into appropriate databases, and participate in analysis and interpretation of collected data.
- Review clinical data for accuracy and completeness both in soft and hard copies
- Inputting clinical data into appropriate data bases and maintaining it for input into processing systems
- Data retrieval from data bases to meet diverse user needs
- Participate in analysis and interpretation of collected data
- Participate whenever requested to do so in clinic research studies
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or similar trainings
- Knowledge in database concepts, designing and data processing systems
- Experience working in an HIV/AIDs setting; and knowledge of ample medical terminologies.
- Accuracy skills and good attention to detail
- Willing to learn, ability work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills